Image Map

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Khloe Kardashian inspired makeup.

It's time to move that big booty over Kim. There's another Kardashian taking the world by storm. Is it just me or has Khloe become hot? She is looking gorgeous! I saw this image of her and thought "oh my"; not only is this look flawless, it is perfect for the Christmas season. If you're not the biggest fan of glitter(like me) and greens then this sultry look is for you!

Just what us beauty fanatics need for the crimbo season. A makeup to lust over.
www.melty.fr
This makeup is beautiful. Whatever her makeup artist is doing; don't stop!  The glow of the highlight, the plump red lips I cannot get enough. I know you're probably thinking "no need to orgasm" so I will stop and show you a makeup look I created inspired from this look. (full product list at the bottom).






Contour&Highlight.

Firstly after prepping my beautiful models skin. I highlighted the areas I felt that needed to be brightened(MAC studio fix concealer NC15). I contoured the features that needed to be brought back. I used MAC Studio fix cream concealer (NC40). I then blended the product using a Beauty blender. I like to take my contour and highlight into the neck and blend like you would using foundation.

  • contour under the cheekbones, the temples the tip of the chin, the jawline and occasionally the sides of the nose. Using a cream concealer a few shades darker than my models skin tone.
  • To highlight I apply a fairer shade of cream concealer to the middle of the fore head. the center of the nose, under the eyes, beneath the cheekbones and down the neck.
  • I then added highlight on top of the cheekbones MAC Frost Pearl. I simply just press this on the skin it sits beautifully.
  •  I went over the contoured cheekbones using a contour brush and Illamasqua Disobey This product is perfect for contouring it's matte, and is a rich taupe tone which imitates shadows leaving the contour to look natural.





Eyeshadow.

  • I primed the eyelids using Kroylan event foundation pearl .
  •   I then sweeped on some  Urban Decay Naked 2  Half baked as the base all over the lid.
  • I then used a metallic copper and shade walnut Kroylan media pallete on the outer corners. I blended the colours together using a fluffy shadow brush to give a soft look. I like to blend the shadows to just above the socket line as I feel this gives some eye shapes a teeny eye lift.


Brows&lashes.

  • For the brows I lightly feathered on MAC Spiked on the arch and end of the brows. MAC Brunette at the start of the brows to give a more natural look. 
  • I then went around the shape of the brows using an angled brush and some light concealer. This makes the shape look more precise. 
  • Popped on few coats of MUA Boom lash mascara. 
  • Applied MAC Espresso liner in the waterline.





Lips.

I would recommend exfoliating the lips and placing some balm on them before applying a matte colour as the lips tend to look dry and the lipstick does not look as intense and full. 


  • I lined the lips with MAC Lip pencil red
  • I then applied my all time fave she's helped me out on a few rainy days-MAC Ruby woo it just completes any look. Velvet, showstopping lips. 
  • I then applied Maybelline  10 hour lip stain gloss in Ruby Indulgence. If you're on a budget this is the purrfect solution to finding a good quality red for those smackers.
Here's a profile shot that I loved from my shoot. I feel it captured how the makeup actually looked, light,and dewy just how I like it.

Product list.

  • MAC Studio fix concealer (NC15)(NC40).
  • MAC Frost highlight (Pearl).
  • Illamasqua powder (Disobey).
  • Kryolan Even foundation (Pearl).
  • Naked 2 Pallet.
  • Kryolan Media Pallet.
  • MAC Brow pencil (Spiked)(Brunette).
  • MUA Boom Lash Mascara.
  • MAC eye liner (Espresso).
  • MAC lip pencil (Red).
  • MAC Matte lipstick (Ruby Woo).
  • Maybelline 10 Hour stay (Ruby Indulgence).

I hope you enjoyed my take on Kholes sexy red lip and highlighted cheeks. This look is perfect for festive celebrations or even a cheeky shopping trip. Don't be shy to post a cheeky selfie of your take on Kholes look.

With Love  Makeup Monster X.



2 comments:

  1. Love how you explain this!
    It's lovely written and I'd love to try this if I just hadn't two left hands haha

    xx, Seija
    hey there, Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovey! Give it a try and let me see your selfie! x

      Delete